Thursday, July 3, 2008

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER ?????????????? OR IS IT!

I was sleeping peacefully after a hard nights play on Half-Life 2 Episode 2 (the last part is getting on my bloody wick!) when suddenly I heard the sound of chains and hydraulics right outside my bedroom window! Cautiously I climbed out of the bed and slightly moved the Union Jack (my curtains) only to see a truck backing up to a red Mazda …… the time was 12:35am …… I then heard a 13 year old Moose Calf (who's allowed on the internet, unsupervised all night long) shouting "mom, mom someone's stealing your car" …….. "this was followed with loud, slightly muffled expletives from a toothless white trash Moose who was telling the 13 year old to "CALF!!!!!!! shut the 'book' up!!!" ….. "but mom, they're stealing your car" …………….. after more expletives The Moose finally dragged her blubbery carcass off of the bed and waddled towards the door!

I was still looking out of the window, comfortable in a chair! By this time both the Moose and the Moose Herder were outside, the Moose bellowing at the tow truck driver and no doubt questioning his parentage and genealogy!
By now, I'd slipped into my jeans and put on my white "wife beater' vest ……. hey, if redneck/white trash things are happening one has to dress for the occasion right? I made my way to the fridge for a beer and took by British bum outside to sit under the veranda to watch the show ………. erm ….. proceedings!
Pretty much after a lot of yelling, screaming, cursing and other noised that can only be made by wobbly, toothless white trash females (female of course is the loosest interpretation of the word possible) they tow truck took of with the car!
I have to tell you, this was my first life repossession! …………. the Moose of course had been telling the Moose Herder that all payments had been made, that she was primary and the other fella was just the co-signer …….. the other fella being the "room mate" (my arse) that the Moose had left for the Moose Herder. It transpires the Moose's memory may not be exactly very good …. It would appear that the "room mate" was in fact the primary and that the vehicle was in his name and all the Moose was doing was making the payments ……. or not as it turns out ……….. hahahahaha! ………….
Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm makes one wonder what type of "room mates" they were ………….. he in fact may have also been a past Moose Herder! Oh well ……………… OH DEAR, HOW SAD, NEVER MIND! Hopefully this'll help stop the Moose Herder from tying the knot with the Moose because I'm sure that if it's a new car over wedding ……. she'll take the car! ……………… 100%!!!!! Assuming of course she doesn't go for both!
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE SPECIAL THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING TO:













THE MOOSE THE MOOSE HERDER THE REPO TRUCK




THE REPO MAN
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ………. THE MAZDA CAR (ooooooooooppppppppppppsssssssssssss no pic available coz it's gone!……..
hahahahahahahahahahahaha



No comments: